Lake Shore Maintenance/Aquatic Spray Technician position performs herbicide applications and mechanical removal in ponds, canals, wetland and upland areas. It is essential the applicant is able to follow concise instructions for mixing and applying herbicides safely and precisely. Also, knowledge of landscaping equipment (string trimmers, aquatic trimmers, bush hogs, hand tools, etc...) is preferred. This is an entry level position with room for advancement.
• Experience in the application of herbicides and use of landscaping equipment
• High school diploma or equivalent education
• Able to read, write and understand English. Able to read, understand and follow written or oral instructions.
• Clean, Valid Florida Driver's License (Must be accepted on our insurance prior to hiring).
• Physical strength and agility to safely and sufficiently operate herbicide/landscaping equipment in outdoor environments, including wetland areas and under adverse weather conditions.
• Able to work Monday - Friday between the hours of 7 AM - 5 PM.
• Pesticide/Herbicide Applicator Certification a plus.
Salary: Based on experience
Reply with contact information, experience and availability for interview. This is a physical job in outdoor Florida conditions. Don't bother contacting us if you are not capable or willing to do hard work. This is a real opportunity with an established, privately-owned company. For the right person, this can be a long-term position with room for advancement.